- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Cooking with Confidence
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
- Alfresco Dinners
- James Martin's Fabulous Desserts
- Sizzling Meats
- James Martin's Favourites
- King of the Grill
King of the Grill
£190 per person
NEW to The Kitchen Cookery School, this is a truly 'grilling' experience…
More than ever before the traditional burger in a bun, hot dog and garden salad just won't do at a British barbecue! The barbecue menu has evolved into a tasting experience for all, filled with plenty of choice and this is why as a nation it's the best way to spend a warm, sunny afternoon. It's about the succulent salads, side dishes, delicious dips and mouth-watering marinades plus all the extra trimmings to satisfy your tastebuds and enjoy time with family and friends.
Famed for our food it's time to teach you how to perfect your BBQ offering with some simple recipes that will impress your hungry guests. This class is perfect for the novice cook to the King or Queen of the grill. Our Chef Tutor, Steve will not only teach you new dishes but offer hints and tips throughout the day too. Our objective for the class? To take your BBQ from 'Barbe-cute' to 'Barbe-cooooool!'
If you would prefer to book over the phone or are using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com. Unfortunately vouchers can only be redeemed via the phone or email, not through the booking system.
- Homemade Merguez with couscous salad
- Slow cooked brisket with hickory smoked barbecue salad
- Grilled sardines with salsa verde
- Spatchcock quail with Turkish spoon salad
- Flatbreads and burger buns
- Coal roasted sweet potatoes
- Beer can chicken with herb and butter paprika rub
- Chocolate molten puddings
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!