- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provence)
- One For The Girls
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
£175 per person
Filling, tasty and easy to prepare. This is the ideal class for the individual who is looking to satisfy not just their tastebuds but their stomach too!
Learn how to prepare macho meals such as Chicken Jalfrezi and a Rabbit and Mustard Pie plus perfect the most delicious steak and the creamiest mash potato. This class may be called Man Food, yet all are welcome to try Chef Tutor Steve's collection of hearty recipes so come one, come all!
- Eggs Benedict
- Chicken jalfrezi with cumin rice and naan
- The perfect steak
- The perfect Yorkshire pudding
- The perfect mash
- Rabbit and mustard pie
- Fine apple tart
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with Steve and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!