- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- James Martin's Perfect Puddings
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- South American Street Food
- Journey Through Asia
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Tea Party
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provance)
Now You're Cooking
£175 per person
If you are unsure about cooking the basics or just never had the chance then our Now You're Cooking class is there to help you become a more confident cook. During this class we will demonstrate every part of every dish before you do the same, giving you the knowledge and skills to create delicious dishes and seasonal variations.
NEW dishes for 2018 will cover the fundamental building blocks of cookery with preparation and cooking of meat, fish and vegetables as well as the seasoning of each dish and how to balances spices to make a curry from scratch. Chef Tutor Steve Bulmer will show you not only how to create the perfect fruit crumble but how it can be adapted to create a variety of dessert garnishes that will impress family and friends.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seasonal vegetable soup with fresh pesto
- Fast roast baby chicken with pomme purée
- Pan fried salmon with spinach and balsamic vinegar dressing
- Chicken curry with spiced rice and naan bread
- Apple and pear crumble with crème chantilly"
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with your Chef Tutor and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30-4.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!