- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provence)
- One For The Girls
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
One For The Girls
£175 per person
Hosting a lunch with your friends soon? Well this is the class for you. With delicious, healthy recipes created with flavour and appearance in mind, this is one for the girls…
Spend the day learning how to make delicate salads filled with nutrients and sweet treatsfilled with indulgence, bringing plenty of elegance to your next event. From delicious Pad Thai to the perfect Chicken Ceaser, these dishes are light and flavoursome, colourful and fragrant.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hake en papillote with fennel salad
- Pad Thai salad
- Pilaf of mixed grains and sweet potato with avocado cream
- Red cabbage, pear and pomegranate salad
- The perfect chicken Caesar salad
- Chocolate mousse with quick garnishes
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the Chef Tutor and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!