- Recreate Chewton Glen Classics
- Now You're Cooking
- The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
- The Best Of Bread
- Feasts From The Middle East
- It's a Gin Thing
- Curries of The World
- The Seafood Chef (Pacific)
- Italian Road Trip (Venice to Tuscany)
- Flavours of the Orient
- Glorious Game
- Classic Desserts
- Man Food
- The Seafood Chef (Indian Ocean)
- Italian Road Trip (Rome to Sicily)
- Tour of France (Provence)
- The Seafood Chef (Mediterranean Sea)
- Alfresco Dinners
The Seafood Chef (Atlantic)
£175 per person
The Atlantic Ocean provides us with a plethora of delicious seafood and this full day cookery class with show you how you can create delicious dishes from the likes of Haddock, Sole, Moules and Trout to name but a few.
A particular favourite of Chef Tutor, Steve Bulmer this full day course will give you the knowledge you need to cook some of the most flavoursome fish dishes available - satisfying the tastebuds of even the most discerning of dinner party guests.
Due to the nature of the recipes used in this class we are unable to accommodate guests with an allergy or intolerance to fish, crustaceans or molluscs. Please contact our reservations team for details of classes which will be suitable or can be adapted for guests with these dietary requirements.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com.
- Smoked haddock beignets
- Moules Marinière
- Lemon sole fillets with shrimps and mace
- Poached sea trout with a watercress and spinach puree, sabayon sauce
- Pan fried skate wing with pomme puree, Jerusalem artichokes, capers and beurre noisette
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with your Chef Tutor and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!