- Ages 6-11
- Summer Holidays Junior Cookery Camp
- Junior Chef - National Burger Day
- Junior Chef - Croissants & Cupcakes
- Junior Chef - Cheese & Chocolate
- Bake with Me this School Holiday
- Junior Chef - Easter Special
- Junior Chef - Bonkers for Brunch
- Junior Chef - National Afternoon Tea Week Special
- Junior Chef - BBQ Special
- Junior Chef - Time for tea
- Junior Chef - Savoury Superstars
- Junior Chef - Spice Entice
- Junior Chef - Mother's Day Gifts
- Pasta with the family - Adult & Child
Junior Chef - Bake with Me
From £80 per child
A fun, creative and interactive baking session for parents (or other relatives) with their children.In this class together you will create the perfect dough for your pizza, learning about the importance of proving and kneading.
Next up is a family favourite – chocolate mousse, but not as you know it, our tutor will guide you through creating edible chocolate soil before its chemistry time as you master honeycomb!
- Creative pizzas
- Chocolate and orange mousse with chocolate soil and honeycomb
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the tutor and a run through of the morning.
Finish – 12.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!