- Ages 6-11
- Summer Holidays Junior Cookery Camp
- Junior Chef - National Burger Day
- Junior Chef - Croissants & Cupcakes
- Junior Chef - Cheese & Chocolate
- Bake with Me this School Holiday
- Junior Chef - Easter Special
- Junior Chef - Bonkers for Brunch
- Junior Chef - National Afternoon Tea Week Special
- Junior Chef - BBQ Special
- Junior Chef - Time for tea
- Junior Chef - Savoury Superstars
- Junior Chef - Spice Entice
- Junior Chef - Mother's Day Gifts
- Pasta with the family - Adult & Child
Junior Chef - Savoury Superstars (Age 6-11)
£55 per child
Our interactive and hands on cookery classes will keep budding chefs entertained as well as teaching them key culinary skills. Be content knowing that after a half day in the cookery school, they'll be coming back with the skills to create you a delicious home cooked meal.
Enjoy sausage meat plait with mango chutney with a side of Herb and garlic potato wedges. So what are you waiting for? Let your little one make dinner this time.
- Sausage meat plait with mango chutney
- Herb and garlic potato wedges
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the tutor and a run through of the morning.
Finish – 12.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!