- Ages 6-11
- Summer Holidays Junior Cookery Camp
- Time for Tea
- Junior Chef - Croissants & Cupcakes
- Junior Chef - Cheese & Chocolate
- Make with Me this School Holiday
- Bake with Me this School Holiday
- Junior Chef - Bonkers for Brunch
- Junior Chef - Caribbean Special
- Junior Chef - National Afternoon Tea Week Special
- Junior Chef - BBQ Special
Junior Chef - Time for Tea
£49 per child
Learning to cook is just part of our Junior Chef classes. Our interactive and hands on cookery classes will keep budding chefs entertained as well as teaching them about how we grow our fruit and vegetables in the kitchen gardens. They will of course get to eat the food they create and share it with family and friends after the class. This half day course is designed for children aged 6-12.
So what are you waiting for? Let your little ones bake the treats this time around.
- Cheese straws
- Lime and blueberry poke cake
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with the tutor and a run through of the morning.
Finish – 12.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!