- What's On
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Cookery Classes
- For one week only...
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Spanish Wine Dinner
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Spring Food Pairing
- Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- English Tourism Week
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
70th Anniversary of National Parks
Scenic, beautiful, calming and enchanting, the New Forest National Park is beautiful and well worth a visit. This year we're celebrating 70 years of National Parks and they come in all shapes and sizes from the mountainous terrain of Snowdonia to the majestic heathland of our home in Hampshire, they're simply spectacular and a must visit when you come to the UK.
The New Forest National Park is fascinating where land meets sea. Visit the beaches of Barton and Milford with views of the Isle of Wight to your left and Bournemouth to your right. Explore the beautiful forest from Wilverley Plain to Hatchet Pond and step back in time in the villages of Burley and Beaulieu.
Join in the celebration and embrace the extraordinary landscape of our National Park - you won't be disappointed.