- What's On
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Advanced Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Beginners Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- In Conversation with John Sergeant
- Lord Digby Jones - A Journey Around this Troubled World Of Ours
- Burns Night Dinner
70th Anniversary of National Parks
Scenic, beautiful, calming and enchanting, the New Forest National Park is beautiful and well worth a visit. This year we're celebrating 70 years of National Parks and they come in all shapes and sizes from the mountainous terrain of Snowdonia to the majestic heathland of our home in Hampshire, they're simply spectacular and a must visit when you come to the UK.
The New Forest National Park is fascinating where land meets sea. Visit the beaches of Barton and Milford with views of the Isle of Wight to your left and Bournemouth to your right. Explore the beautiful forest from Wilverley Plain to Hatchet Pond and step back in time in the villages of Burley and Beaulieu.
Join in the celebration and embrace the extraordinary landscape of our National Park - you won't be disappointed.