- What's On
- Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan, Celebrity Photographer
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- OSKIA Skincare Secrets Talk & Lunch
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Advanced Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Beginners Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- Mindfulness Workshop
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
Advanced Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
Monday 16th December
Join us and Corbins Florist team for an advanced techniques Christmas Flowers Workshop.
During this workshop Sarah Wilkins and Nicole Rowe will demonstrate how to make a Christmas door wreath and a table arrangement with a difference! Using fresh flowers, materials and an array of seasonal accessories, whilst learning a variety of new technical skills.
A delicious two course lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine, coffee and mince pies will be served in one of our dining rooms following the morning workshop.
Non residential price £125 per person to include;
Refreshments, morning workshop, two course lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine with lunch. Coffee and mince pies. All flowers, materials and equipment for use of the day. Two arrangements to take home.
Set Festive Menu
Roast Corn Fed Chicken
pomme anna, winter greens, grain mustard sauce
*(v) Forest Mushroom Risotto
truffle, pecorino, walnuts
Baked Egg Custard Tart
pine nut, golden raisin
Tea/coffee and Mince Pies
Please confirm any allergens or dietary requirements at the time of booking. The vegetarian option is to be pre-ordered.
Dress Code: Smart/Casual