- What's On
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Spring Food Pairing
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
From Saturday 1st June
There are few better ways to unwind after a long day in the office, or a day of chores, than basking in the summer sunshine with a cocktail in hand and nibbles to enjoy. The Kitchen's beautiful terrace not only has views of its flourishing Kitchen Garden but perfectly manicured grounds, and even better it's a glorious suntrap! Sit comfortably on our outdoor seating with a Veuve Clicquot-inspired Bellini and homemade Arancini, savour the sunshine and the laid-back luxury of The Kitchen for a pleasant evening among your chosen company.
£17 per person
Includes 6 pieces of Arancini tapas and a Veuve Clicquot-inspired Bellini.
Subject to availability from 5pm - 7pm and valid from 1st June - 30th September 2019. This offer is available on the outdoor terrace only and not available indoors. Booking not necessary and is on a first come, first served basis.