- Whats On
- Christmas Shopping Event
- Peter Snow & Ann MacMillan - War Stories
- Scandinavian Cuisine: The Art of Hygge
- Club Wembley
- Ocean Brothers, discover their story...
- Up your 'Game' with Ben Tish
- It's a Gin Thing
- Cook with Dan Doherty
- Christmas Drinks & Nibbles Cookery Class
- Christmas Bakes Cookery Class
- Edible Christmas Gifts for Hampers Cookery Class
- Christmas House Party
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Year House Party
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
Monday 18th December
Join an afternoon workshop with Chewton Glen hotel florists Sarah Wilkins and Selina Marsden
Following lunch, you will learn how to make a Christmas door wreath and a table arrangement using fresh flowers and Christmas decorations supplied by Corbins Florists.
A delicious two course lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine, coffee and mince pies, will be served in the restaurant on your arrival at 12.30 pm. The afternoon workshop will commence at 2pm and finish at 5.45 pm.
Non residential price £120 per person to include;
Two course festive lunch with your choice of a glass of red or white wine. Coffee and mince pies. Afternoon workshop and refreshments. All flowers, materials and equipment for use on the day. Two arrangements to take home (Christmas door wreath and a table arrangement)
Festive two course lunch menu will be confirmed nearer the date.