- Whats On
- Christmas Shopping Event
- Peter Snow & Ann MacMillan - War Stories
- Scandinavian Cuisine: The Art of Hygge
- Club Wembley
- Ocean Brothers, discover their story...
- Up your 'Game' with Ben Tish
- It's a Gin Thing
- Cook with Dan Doherty
- Christmas Drinks & Nibbles Cookery Class
- Christmas Bakes Cookery Class
- Edible Christmas Gifts for Hampers Cookery Class
- Christmas House Party
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Year House Party
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
Cook with Dan Doherty
Friday 8th December
Daniel's food pays homage to classic British cookery but with fun and innovative takes on dishes. Learn the secrets behind his incredibly successful restaurant Duck and Waffle, get hands on cooking several of his dishes and understand more about the food you cook as Daniel helps you to challenge the way you think about food.
Duck & Waffle offers a playful take on traditional British cuisine with broad European influences emphasising local, rustic, seasonal and sustainable ingredients. Duck & Waffle is located on the 40th floor of 110 Bishopsgate in London.
Grilled oysters with spicy bacon butter
Lamb cutlets with smoky aubergine & mint yogurt
Pistachio & olive oil cake with rose Chantilly
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with Daniel and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!
£195 per person