- What's On
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- Bottomless Brunch
- Pizza & Wine
- Cocktail Masterclass
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
- Our Burns Night Special
- Rosemary Conley - The Secrets of Staying Young
- James Martin is in The Kitchen
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- We'll Add the Champagne
- Brewing Romance
- Delicious Dishes to Show Your Devotion
- Spoil Me, Spa Me
- Club Wembley
- Cook with Jason Atherton
- Lord Digby Jones
- Concorde - 'Keeping the Dream Alive'
- Cook with Sabrina Ghayour
Cook with Sabrina Ghayour
Wednesday 25th April
£195 per person
Named ‘Rising Star of 2014’ by The Observer newspaper, Sabrina Ghayour is an Iranian-born, self-taught cook and multi-award winning, bestselling author and food writer, who made her name hosting the hugely popular ‘Sabrina’s Kitchen’ supper club in London, specialising in Persian and Middle Eastern flavours. Sabrina has become a ‘go to’ for Persian and Middle-Eastern recipes, history and ingredient wisdom. Her supper clubs have been featured in The Times, Evening Standard, Guardian, The Independent, The Telegraph and her recipes feature regularly in Waitrose Kitchen, Delicious Magazine and BBC Good Food Magazine as well as Sainsbury’s Magazine, Sunday Times, Observer Food Monthly, Metro, Guardian and more. Sabrina is also a regular face on BBC1’s Saturday Kitchen as well as Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch.
Sabrina specialises in cooking up colourful, moreish dishes with Eastern flavours in an abundant ‘Mezze’ style with unique recipes and techniques. She combines ingredients with passion and flair to produce the kind of food that is not only vibrant and visual but nourishes the body and mind and always leaves you wanting more.
During this day course, Sabrina will demystify Persian and Middle Eastern cuisine, guiding you through a selection of colourful, flavoursome dishes that are simple and easy to recreate at home.
- Classic Persian cheese, herb and walnut plate (Naan, paneer, sabzi)
- Slow cooked lamb, herb and celery stew (Khoresh e karafs)
- Yogurt with spinach, walnuts and sumac (Maast o esfenaj)
- Aubergine and caramelised onion frittata (Kuku bademjan)
- Classic Persian rice with crunchy crust (Chelow be tahdig)
- Lamb, rice and split pea meatballs (Koofteh Berenji)
- Persian spiced cucumber, tomato and feta salad (Saladeh kheeyar, gawjeh o paneer parvardeh)
- Cashew, hazelnut and pistachio baklava pie (Kek e Baklava)
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with Sabrina and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available