- What's On
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- 'Loire Valley, beyond Sancerre' Wine Dinner
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Shelina Permalloo
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- A Celebration of Vegan Dining for World Vegan Month
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- World Gin Day Dinner
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- English Tourism Week
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
Cook with Shelina Permalloo
Thursday 28th March
Shelina wowed TV judges of BBC’s MasterChef in 2012 and won over 6.5 million viewers with her spicy and exotic street food. We are delighted to welcome Shelina to the cookery school to teach you all about the flavoursome food of Mauritius.
£195 per person
What's going on at The Kitchen Cookery School?
For more inspiration, see Steve, our Chef Tutor's recommended class of the month...
February – Classic Desserts
Treat yourself to a little after-Christmas indulgence, learning the secrets of making some of the world’s great desserts such as Grand Marnier Crèpes Soufflés and a classic Tarte Tatin.
March – Spring Dinner Party
Celebrate the abundance of delicious ingredients that spring brings, with some classic seasonal favourites including Chicken with St George’s mushrooms and Wild Garlic and the wobbliest Rhubarb Pannacotta.
April – Italian Road Trip
Join me on a voyage of discovery around Italian Riviera enjoying my favourite Italian dishes, from crab linguine to the lightest chocolate Torta Caprese.