- What's On
- Cookery Classes
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- Meet & Treat This Christmas
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- All You Can Eat Pizza at The Kitchen
- 3 Courses for the Price of 2 at The Kitchen
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Valentine's at The Kitchen
- Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Afternoon Tea Special: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Meat Free March
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- A Taste of Cunard
What's On at The Cookery School?
From tropical Kerala to the glorious French Riviera, Celebrity guests and Junior Chefs, The Kitchen Cookery School has a class for everyone.
Take a browse of our collection of exciting cookery classes and join us soon.
2019 DATES JUST RELEASED!
Or for more inspiration, see Steve, our Chef Tutor's recommended class of the month...
January – Free-From course
Free from gluten and dairy shouldn’t mean sacrificing great taste! Join me in making delicious dishes that all the family will want to eat.
February – Classic Desserts
Treat yourself to a little after-Christmas indulgence, learning the secrets of making some of the world’s great desserts such as Grand Marnier Crèpes Soufflés and a classic Tarte Tatin.
March – Spring Dinner Party
Celebrate the abundance of delicious ingredients that spring brings, with some classic seasonal favourites including Chicken with St George’s mushrooms and Wild Garlic and the wobbliest Rhubarb Pannacotta.
April – Italian Road Trip
Join me on a voyage of discovery around Italian Riviera enjoying my favourite Italian dishes, from crab linguine to the lightest chocolate Torta Caprese.