- What's On
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- Bottomless Brunch
- Pizza & Wine
- Cocktail Masterclass
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
- Our Burns Night Special
- Rosemary Conley - The Secrets of Staying Young
- James Martin is in The Kitchen
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- We'll Add the Champagne
- Brewing Romance
- Delicious Dishes to Show Your Devotion
- Spoil Me, Spa Me
- Club Wembley
- Cook with Jason Atherton
- Lord Digby Jones
- Concorde - 'Keeping the Dream Alive'
- Cook with Sabrina Ghayour
To show your devotion...
Start the evening with a delicious glass of Chandon Rose before indulging in three divine courses.
To start you will enjoy all three sharing tapas dishes...
(v) Baked Tunworth cheese, musica bread, estate honey & figs
Cornish mussels, English feta, passata, coriander
Pancetta & truffle croquettes
Then select a main...
Udale Salt aged duck breast
Cavalo nero, Jerusalem artichoke & dulse, port jus
Samphire, preserved lemon, buttermilk
(V) Butternut Squash Linguini
King oyster mushrooms, roquette pesto, old Winchester cheese
And finish with something sweet to share...
Vanilla ice cream
£50 per person.
Available for lunch or dinner on Wednesday 14th February only. Subject to availability. Must be booked in advance.