- Whats On
- Cocktail Masterclass
- Christmas Drinks & Nibbles Cookery Class
- Christmas Bakes Cookery Class
- Edible Christmas Gifts for Hampers Cookery Class
- Christmas House Party
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance FULLY BOOKED
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Year House Party
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
- Dinner With Aaron Patterson
- Rosemary Conley - The Secrets of Staying Young
- Just Add Champagne
- Club Wembley
- Cook with Jason Atherton
- Lord Digby Jones
- Concorde - 'Keeping the Dream Alive'
Dinner With Aaron Patterson
Friday 2nd February
Aaron Patterson started as an apprentice chef aged sixteen at Hambleton Hall under the guidance of Nicholas Gill for four years before Aaron went on to work at Le Manoir, where he stayed for another four years, and was thrown in the deep end of two-star cooking. Whilst learning all manner of technical skills at Le Manoir, Aaron also worked various stages at places such as Au Crocodile in Strasbourg, La Tante Claire with Pierre Koffman and Marco Pierre White’s Harveys, before returning to Hambleton Hall as Head Chef at the tender age of 24. Since then, his menus at the Relais and Chateaux property have always been exciting and evolving. Hambleton’s consistency is underlined by a Michelin star held since 1982 without break and four AA rosettes.
Over the years, Aaron has formed close relationships with suppliers in Rutland, meaning he has access to the best produce that’s literally brought to his kitchen door. Game, in particular, has become a bit of a speciality at Hambleton, thanks to Aaron’s amazing ability to source the best in the country.
Menu coming soon...
Arrive – 7.00pm for drinks and to meet Aaron.
From 7.30pm – settle down around the chef’s demonstration area to watch Aaron demonstrate and plate up each dish in front of you. All dishes are accompanied by a matched wine.
Finish – approximately 10.00pm with a gift to take home.