- What's On
- Celebrity Chefs
- Christmas Shopping Event
- Ocean Brothers - Reliving Their Dream
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Pizza & Wine
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Forest Activities
- Book Lovers Lunch with Helen McGinn
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- The New Forest Food & Drink Week 2018
Around the World in 80 Days - Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
Friday 25th January
Around the World in 80 Days
Mark Beaumont has cycled around the World twice, both times smashing the circumnavigation World Record and his recent race captured the imagination of a global audience by targeting the Jules Verne’s fiction of Around the World in 80 Days. Over the past decade Mark's epic documentaries have taken viewers to over 100 countries, into the Arctic, the high mountains and around the Commonwealth, also surviving capsize in the mid-Atlantic.
1900 - Champagne and canapé reception
1930 - Guests seated for dinner
2100 - Talk by Mark Beaumont followed by questions and answers
2230 - Close
Set Dinner Menu TBC
Non-residential £95.00 per person inclusive of service and VAT.
To include; Champagne and canapé reception, three course dinner with wine, coffee and chocolates. Talk during dinner by Mark Beaumont.
Should you wish to stay overnight in one our beautiful bedrooms or suites, we are pleased to offer a special event rate of £375.00 for a Junior Suite inclusive of full English breakfast, service, VAT and full use of the hotel facilities for two persons. Other room categories are available subject to availability.