- What's On
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- 'Loire Valley, beyond Sancerre' Wine Dinner
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Shelina Permalloo
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- A Celebration of Vegan Dining for World Vegan Month
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- World Gin Day Dinner
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- English Tourism Week
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
Dinner with Luke Phillips
Join Chewton Glen's very own Luke Phillips for a dinner to remember.
Six available dates throughout February, March & April 2019.
- 22nd February (SOLD OUT)
- 15th March - 1 SPACE REMAINING!
- 22nd March (SOLD OUT)
- NEW 29th March
- NEW 5th April
Puff pork skin, with hoisin sauce
Cured salmon, with salmon caviar
Pork and prawn dumpling, honey and ginger dressing
Toasted cumin sourdough
With Blox’s Cultured butter
Hand dived Scallops
Fennel, coastal herbs, puff rice and finger lime dressing
Soured plums, charred Chinese cabbage and sweet potato
Amaretto mousse, almond praline, cherry sorbet, micro basil
Stem ginger dark chocolate truffle
Mocha tea Madeline
£99 per person to include arrival drink, three course dinner, wine with starter and main and a conversation with Luke.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to email@example.com.