- What's On
- Cookery Classes
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- Meet & Treat This Christmas
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- All You Can Eat Pizza at The Kitchen
- 3 Courses for the Price of 2 at The Kitchen
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Valentine's at The Kitchen
- Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Afternoon Tea Special: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Meat Free March
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- A Taste of Cunard
Dinner with Luke Phillips
4th & 18th January and 1st & 22nd February
Join Chewton Glen's very own Luke Phillips for a dinner to remember.
Four available dates throughout January & February 2019.
- 4th January
- 18th January
- 1st February
- 22nd February (SOLD OUT)
£99 per person to include arrival drink, three course dinner, wine with starter and main and a conversation with Luke.
If you would prefer to book over the phone or using a voucher as payment/part-payment please contact reservations on 01425 282212 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.