- What's On
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Cookery Classes
- For one week only...
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Spanish Wine Dinner
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Spring Food Pairing
- Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- English Tourism Week
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
Saturday 30th March
Dine with us during Earth Hour and do your bit for the planet whilst indulging in a truly unique dining experience lit by candlelight. Our mixologist will be serving up a special 'dark' cocktail which you can enjoy in the bar before we switch the lights off. Candelabras will be illuminating the tables and we will ensure there are extra candles on the table so you will still be able to see your delicious dish! The lights will be switched off to participate in Earth Hour from 20.30-21.30.
£75 per person
Subject to availability. Only available on 30th March.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.