- Whats On
- Christmas Shopping Event
- Peter Snow & Ann MacMillan - War Stories
- Scandinavian Cuisine: The Art of Hygge
- Club Wembley
- Ocean Brothers, discover their story...
- Up your 'Game' with Ben Tish
- It's a Gin Thing
- Cook with Dan Doherty
- Christmas Drinks & Nibbles Cookery Class
- Christmas Bakes Cookery Class
- Edible Christmas Gifts for Hampers Cookery Class
- Christmas House Party
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Year House Party
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
Edible Christmas Gifts for Hampers Cookery Class
Wednesday 20th December
If you have foodie friends or family who would love a homemade gift then this is the perfect class for you. We will provide gift packaging for each recipe so that you can simply pop it in a hamper or stocking. You will make enough for at least 3 gift bags/small bottles (200 to 250ml) of each recipe.
- Cranberry and orange biscotti
- Festive chocolate slabs
- Salted caramel fudge
- Devilled nuts (roasted cashew, almonds and macadamia nuts coated in Indian spices with a hint (or more!) of chilli)
- Irish cream dark chocolate liqueur (think chocolate Baileys!)
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with your Chef Tutor and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!
£155 per person