- What's On
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Spring Food Pairing
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
Sunday 21st July
Hosted for the first time this year by Exton Park Vineyard, we are proud to sponsor The Vineyard's of Hampshire's 7th Wine Festival - Fizz Fest!
It's getting bigger and better each year. You can taste wines from our eight award-winning member vineyards, enjoy live music and delicious food from Hampshire Fare food stalls, and enjoy the Fizz Bar where you can buy all wines chilled by the glass. Meet the winemakers, book wine workshops or go on a tractor ride and view the stunning 55 acre vineyard just up the hill at Exton Park. Try before you buy and stock up for the summer season.
Taste award winning still and sparkling wines from Hambledon Vineyard, Exton Park Vineyard, Hattingley Valley, Cottonworth, Jenkyn Place, Danebury Vineyard, Raimes English Sparkling and our newest member,Black Chalk.
Masterclasses & final details to be confirmed in 2019.
Discounted early bird tickets are now available through eventbrite at £15.00 per person. Tickets will also be avaialble on the gate for £20.00.
The event will be held in a large field outside Exton Village. Access will be directly off the A32 Warnford Road into the field. To respect the community and limit disruption, we ask all visitors to please refrain from driving through or parking in Exton village. Look out for the FIZZ FEST signs and clearly marked access onto the site. Children & dogs are welcome.
Proudly sponsored by: Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, Hildon Natural Mineral Water, Porsche, NFU, and The Cabinet Rooms