- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Twilight Spa Evening
- Pizza & Wine
- Food For Change Festival
- Ladies Who Lunch Fashion Show
- A Chewton Glen Takeover...
- Celebrity Chefs
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
- The Hon. Mary Montagu-Scott 'Being The High Sheriff of Hampshire'
- Christmas Shopping Event
- Ocean Brothers - Reliving Their Dream
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Forest Activities
- Writing Workshop with Della Galton
- Book Lovers Lunch with Helen McGinn
Food For Change Festival
4th - 6th October
Join us this October for an exquisite culinary celebration of fine food and fine dining. In partnership with Relais & Châteaux and Slow Food, the Food For Change Festival hopes to combat climate change and protect the biodiversity of animals and plants. How can Chewton Glen and our guests contribute towards this worthy cause? By becoming the actors of change and creating a sustainable menu that's kind to the environment, our Chefs who cook it and to you, the guests who eat it.
“At Relais & Châteaux, we firmly believe that food is a delicious solution for protecting our environment, respecting the hard work of our artisan producers, and acting for climate change."
Join us for a special lunch menu from 4th - 6th October for your chance to experience some of Head Chef, Simon Addison's culinary triumphs such as:
- New Forest Mushrooms & Confit Flambards Eggs, Homewood Goats Curd, Chewton Glen Sourdough
- Blox’s Butter Poached Chewton Glen Heritage Carrots Garden Herb Gnocchi, Hazelnut Dukka, Tarragon Emulsion
- Chewton Glen Heritage Orchard Apple Crumble Soufflé with Clotted Cream Ice Cream
£35 per person
Valid Thursday - Saturday at lunchtime only and subject to availability.
Book your table by phoning 01425 282212 or emailing email@example.com