- What's On
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Cookery Classes
- For one week only...
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Spanish Wine Dinner
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Spring Food Pairing
- Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- English Tourism Week
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
For one week only...
30th March - 7th April
Join us during English Tourism Week as we celebrate culinary and wine greatness. For one week only we're offering you an irresistible wine package to complement our delicious Estate Lunch Menu, paying homage to the renowned Hambledon Vineyard.
Our flourishing Kitchen Garden provides us with an abundance of produce to use in our delectable menu that's filled with flavour and fresh from the estate to your plate. Combined with a beautiful view of our majestic grounds this makes for the perfect lunch date during the Great British spring time.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of Hambledon Rosé PLUS 2 glasses of 125ml Sommelier wine for £15 per person when you book lunch in The Dining Room during English Tourism Week.
2 courses for £25 per person
3 courses for £32 per person
A glass of Hambledon Rosé PLUS 2 glasses of 125ml Sommelier wine for £15 per person
Subject to availability. Wine package available 30th March - 7th April and only redeemable with lunch.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.