- What's On
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- Celebrity Chefs
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- All You Can Eat Pizza at The Kitchen
- 3 Courses for the Price of 2 at The Kitchen
- Afternoon Tea Special: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- Valentine's at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Meat Free March
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- A Taste of Cunard
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Greek Odyssey Wine Dinner
- Brewing Romance
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Dining Room
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Kitchen
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
Greek Odyssey Wine Dinner
Tuesday 5th February
Our February Wine Dinner will be celebrating 'Greek Odyssey': An epic wine journey showcasing some of the most iconic wines from Greece’s most dynamic wineries.
Greece has always been one of the most solid wine producers in Europe yet very underrated.
Some of the greatest versions of both indigenous and international grape varietals will be served to pair outstanding dishes created by Simon Addison, Head Chef at Iconic Chewton Glen Hotel and Francesco Gabriele, Wine Director for Iconic Luxury Hotels.
The evening hosted by our Wine Director Francesco Gabriele takes place in the Wine Room and is limited to just 16 guests. Enjoy an aperitif and canapé reception, followed by a four course dinner with paired wines.
Non-residential £95 per person
Includes: aperitif & canapé reception, four course dinner with wine pairings, coffee and chocolates.
Set Menu TBC