- What's On
- Twilight Spa Evening
- September Sun - Rustic Pizzeria
- Pizza & Wine
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Tasting Menu Tuesday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
- The Hon. Mary Montagu-Scott 'Being The High Sheriff of Hampshire'
- Food For Change Festival
- Ocean Brothers - Reliving Their Dream
- New Forest Activities
- Bournemouth Air Festival
- Southampton Boat Show
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- A Chewton Glen Takeover...
- National Burger Day
Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
Monday 24th September
Gyles Brandreth returns to Chewton Glen with a raft of new stories about his life in politics, journalism, television and the theatre – and with the first look at his new book, HAVE YOU EATEN GRANDMA. The One Show reporter and star of Radio 4’s Just A Minute, believes in proper punctuation and without hesitation or repetition – but with plenty of deviation – he is going to tell us why.
12.30 Pre-lunch drink/book sales and signing
13.00 3-course lunch
Non-residential price £75 to include:
- Arrival coffee
- Presentation by Gyles Brandreth
- Three-course lunch with coffee
- Your choice of a glass of red or white wine with lunch
Please confirm any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Dress Code: Smart/Casual (jackets preferred for gentlemen). Guests will be seated at banqueting tables of 10/12 for the presentation and lunch.
Citrus Cured Chalk Stream Trout
with avocado, lime, coriander
*(v) Salad of Heritage Beetroot
with whipped goats curd, pear, dandelion
Confit Duck Leg
with savoy cabbage, alsace bacon, red wine shallot sauce
*(v) Risotto of Forest Mushrooms
with winter truffle, aged parmesan
Caramelised Lemon Tart
with gin and tonic sorbet
Tea/coffee and chocolates
Please advise if you wish to pre-order the vegetarian options or indeed have any special dietary requirements we are not aware of at least one week prior to the event.