- What's On
- A Sweet Summer Treat
- Taittinger Champagne Summer Lunch
- RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
- Wimbledon Afternoon Tea
- Pizza & Wine
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Tasting Menu Tuesday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- Cocktail Masterclass
- Junior Cookery Camp (6-11)
- Teen Cookery Camp (12-17)
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
- The Hon. Mary Montagu-Scott 'Being The High Sheriff of Hampshire'
- Food For Change Festival
- Ocean Brothers - Reliving Their Dream
- New Forest Activities
- Darren's Diary
- Goodwood: Festival of Speed
- The New Forest and Hampshire County Show
- Cowes Week
- Bournemouth Air Festival
- Southampton Boat Show
Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
Monday 24th September
Gyles Brandreth returns to Chewton Glen with a raft of new stories about his life in politics, journalism, television and the theatre – and with the first look at his new book, HAVE YOU EATEN GRANDMA. The One Show reporter and star of Radio 4’s Just A Minute, believes in proper punctuation and without hesitation or repetition – but with plenty of deviation – he is going to tell us why.
12.30 Pre-lunch drink/book sales and signing
13.00 3-course lunch
Non-residential price £75 to include:
- Arrival coffee
- Presentation by Gyles Brandreth
- Three-course lunch with coffee
- Your choice of a glass of red or white wine with lunch
The set menu for lunch will be confirmed nearer the date. Please confirm any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Dress Code: Smart/Casual (jackets preferred for gentlemen). Guests will be seated at banqueting tables of 10/12 for the presentation and lunch.