- What's On
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Cookery Classes
- For one week only...
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Spanish Wine Dinner
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Spring Food Pairing
- Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- English Tourism Week
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
Saturday 25th May
In celebration of English Wine Week we are delighted to host a special evening of food and wine with English Wine Makers, Hambledon Wine at The Kitchen. Situated on the south coast, Hambledon comprises over 200 acres spread over numerous vineyard sites. Each vineyard is planted with Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier – the three grape varieties most commonly used in the production of Champagne.
This evening starts with an English wine reception followed by a delicious four course menu cooked in front of you created by Executive Head Chef, Luke Matthews and perfectly paired with a glass of Hambledon’s finest pours (both sparkling and still) for you to sip and savour with each course introduced by Katrina from Hambledon who will share her passion and knowledge of English wine production.
£145 per person
Tartar of Trenchmore Wago Beef
pickled radish, wasabi, rye bread crisp
Fillet of Sea Bass
fennel, scallops, red wine sauce
Rack of Romsey Lamb
sweetbreads, spinach, mushroom & truffle
Gratin of Beaulieu Strawberries
sauternes, strawberry & ginger sorbet, rosemary & almond biscotti
Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements no later than 1 week prior to the event.
Dress Code: Smart/Casual (jackets preferred for gentlemen).