- What's On
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- Celebrity Chefs
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- All You Can Eat Pizza at The Kitchen
- 3 Courses for the Price of 2 at The Kitchen
- Afternoon Tea Special: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- Valentine's at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Meat Free March
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- A Taste of Cunard
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Greek Odyssey Wine Dinner
- Brewing Romance
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Dining Room
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Kitchen
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
Monday 29th April
Princess Diana, Camilla Duchess of Cornwall, Dame Joan Collins and Prince the Talking Dog who said “sausages “ ......Investigative journalist Rebecca Wilcox takes unfair advantage of her relationship with Dame Esther Rantzen to discover what really happened when she met these national icons. The audience will have a unique opportunity to put their own questions. What is it really like to dance with Anton de Beke? Or discover the British Schindler, Sir Nicholas Winton? Or create Childline and The Silver Line? And why does the New Forest play such a crucial role in Esther and Rebecca’s lives? Whatever you want to know Rebecca pledges to reveal the truth from her mother - and Esther promises to answer honestly, in the show which was described as hilarious and inspiring when it rocked the Edinburgh Festival.
This event is in conjunction with Variety (Wessex) The Children's Charity. Raising funds for the sick, disabled and underprivileged children and youngsters in our area. Dame Esther Rantzen and Chewton Glen are pleased to support the charity. There will be a non obligatory raffle taking place after lunch.
1230 Pre lunch drink
1300 Three course lunch
1430 Charity raffle
Non residential price £75 to include;
Arrival coffee, talk by Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox, pre lunch drink, three course lunch with a glass of wine, coffee and chocolates.
Set Lunch Menu TBC
Dress Code: Smart/Casual (jackets preferred for gentlemen)
Guests will be seated at banqueting tables of 10/12 for the talk and lunch.