- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- Tapas Tuesday Lunch Special Offer
- Hambledon Wine Dinner
- Lendy Cowes Week
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan, Celebrity Photographer
- OSKIA Skincare Secrets Talk & Lunch
- Summer Fun at Chewton Glen
- Mindfulness Workshop
Junior Summer Tennis Camp
Monday - Thursday
Date: Monday 19th - Thursday 22nd August Time: 10.30-12.30
Tickets: Non-residential £80 per child. Limited spaces available.
If you're looking for ways to entertain the children this summer how about giving them the opportunity to learn a new sport? Our popular summer tennis camp returns for another year and is one not to be missed. Our in-house tennis professionals are ready to help turn your youngsters into future Wimbledon champions. Drop them off during the morning and head to the beach for a couple of hours or perhaps book yourself a spa treatment? The options are endless but one thing is for sure, your kids will have the best time!
All sessions will be held in the indoor courts and hosted by our two resident tennis professionals. Suitable for children ages 5-11 years old.
Click on the button below to book or contact Reservations on 01425 282212, firstname.lastname@example.org