- Whats On
- Cocktail Masterclass
- Christmas Drinks & Nibbles Cookery Class
- Christmas Bakes Cookery Class
- Edible Christmas Gifts for Hampers Cookery Class
- Christmas House Party
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance FULLY BOOKED
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Year House Party
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
- Dinner With Aaron Patterson
- Rosemary Conley - The Secrets of Staying Young
- Just Add Champagne
- Club Wembley
- Cook with Jason Atherton
- Lord Digby Jones
- Concorde - 'Keeping the Dream Alive'
Just Add Champagne
13th & 14th February
Surprise your loved one this Valentine’s Day with your new culinary skills. Our chef tutor will guide you through preparing a sumptuous three course menu along with hints and tips on how to finish and plate for a delicious dinner to impress that special someone.
All you need to do is take the prepared dishes home, heat, plate and serve…
- Twice baked dolcelatte cheese soufflé with roasted pear and walnut salad
- Fillet steak wellington, peppercorn sauce, spinach stuffed Portobello mushroom with parmesan crust
- Chocolate and peanut butter mousse cake with chocolate mirror glaze
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with Rob and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.