- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- Tapas Tuesday Lunch Special Offer
- Hambledon Wine Dinner
- Lendy Cowes Week
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan, Celebrity Photographer
- OSKIA Skincare Secrets Talk & Lunch
- Summer Fun at Chewton Glen
- Mindfulness Workshop
Lendy Cowes Week
10th – 17th August
There's nothing quite like Cowes Week; the oldest and largest annual sailing regatta in the World and an iconic feature of the British sporting calendar.
The event boasts an 8-day schedule combining competitive racing and great fun for the 8,000 competitors racing and 100,000 spectators who enjoy a fantastic line up of shore-side entertainment day and night. Visitors can watch the sailing action from the shore or opt to get out on the water aboard a spectator boat.
The famous fireworks take place on the final Friday of the event.
With so much to see and do, keep track of the event plans as they develop in the build-up, via the official site: www.lendycowesweek.co.uk