- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- Tapas Tuesday Lunch Special Offer
- Hambledon Wine Dinner
- Lendy Cowes Week
- New Forest & Hampshire County Show
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan, Celebrity Photographer
- OSKIA Skincare Secrets Talk & Lunch
OSKIA Skincare Secrets Talk & Lunch
Friday 4th October
Discover nutritional skincare secrets from entrepreneur and OSKIA founder, Georgie Cleeve while enjoying a delicious two course lunch
Georgie Cleeve launched OSKIA and the concept of pure, nutritional skincare in 2009 after witnessing first-hand the phenomenal benefits of MSM (a supplement, initially introduced to race horses over 30 years ago). Not only did it dramatically help to repair the damaged cartilage in her knee more than any surgeon had thought possible, but what had been less expected was the major improvement in the condition of her skin, hair and nails.
OSKIA’s award-winning, bio-nutritional formulations are designed by Georgie and a team of internationally - recognised nutritionists, doctors, dermatologists and skincare experts, and manufactured in OSKIA's own factory and lab in Monmouth, Wales. OSKIA has spent over 10 years perfecting the bio-availability of our nutrients and the concept of nutritional skincare.
Non residential price £45.00 to include;
Arrival coffee and biscuits, talk by Georgie Cleeve, a pre lunch drink, two course lunch with coffee and chocolates and your choice of a glass of red or white wine with lunch. An OSKIA goody bag for each guest to take home.
Set lunch menu
Crispy Duck & Watermelon Salad, cashew nuts
Pineapple Carpaccio, coconut sorbet, lemongrass, passion fruit
Please advise us of any dietary requirements no later than 1 week prior to the event. A vegetarian option will be available to pre-order.
Please note seating at our special events is on banqueting tables of 10-12
Dress Code: Smart Casual