- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- Tapas Tuesday Lunch Special Offer
- Hambledon Wine Dinner
- Lendy Cowes Week
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan, Celebrity Photographer
- OSKIA Skincare Secrets Talk & Lunch
- Summer Fun at Chewton Glen
- Mindfulness Workshop
Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan, Celebrity Photographer
Friday 20th September
Celebrity photographer Davie Hogan or 'Hogie as he's affectionately known amongst his peers, is a stalwart of the glamorous red carpet, concerts and A-list party scene in the UK and all over the world. Forty years experience in the business has ensured him the utmost respect from media and celebrities alike and in turn exclusive AAA behind the scenes access to the most sought after photographic opportunities.
Hogie was the official photographer to the Rolling Stones at Glastonbury and Hyde Park. He's also worked with Madonna, U2, Tom Cruise, Lady Gaga and David Bowie just to name a few. The Brits, BAFTA, The Grammys, MTV and the Nelson Mandella Foundation have all utilized Hogie for their Red Carpet VIP events. Hogie is also the VIP Photographer for GETTY Images.
The Masterclass will cover; how to escape into the magical world of photography, covering lighting, props, backdrops, portraits, landscapes - the tools, knowledge and effective strategies that will help you create outstanding photographs and live the freedom of being creative.
Join Hogie at Chewton Glen for a day to remember;
Non residential ticket price £95.00 includes;
Arrival refreshments, photograpaphy masterclass with Dave Hogan, pre lunch drink, 3 course lunch, glass of wine, coffee and chocolates. Each guest will also receive a signed 12 x10 print and a set of postcard size prints in a box.
0900 Coffee and welcome by Dave Hogan
0930 Photography Masterclass with Dave Hogan (in the grounds of Chewton Glen and Highcliffe beach)
1230 Pre lunch drink
1300 Three course lunch served in The Dining Room
1430 Exhibition viewing
1500 Private portraits with Dave Hogan (£200 per person - please contact Cheryl Hancock - Special Events for further details). Prints and framing at additional cost.
Set lunch menu
Pressing of Smoked Ham Hock
piccalilli, toasted Hoxton sour dough (ce,d,g,mu,sd)
puy lentils, cavalo nero, morteau sausage (ce,d,g,mu,sd)
Caramelised Lemon Tart
crème fraiche (d,e,g,n,sd)
Tea/coffee and chocolates
Allergy Key – [C] Crustaceans, [Ce] Celery, [D] Dairy, [E] Eggs, [F] Fish, [P] Peanuts,
[G] Gluten [L] Lupin, [N] Nuts, [Mo] Molluscs, [Mu] Mustard, [S] Soya, [SD] Sulphur Dioxide, [Se] Sesame Seeds
Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Dress Code: Smart/Casual (jackets preferred for gentlemen)
Guests will be seated together on one table for lunch in The Dining Room.