- What's On
- Cookery Classes
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- Meet & Treat This Christmas
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- All You Can Eat Pizza at The Kitchen
- 3 Courses for the Price of 2 at The Kitchen
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Valentine's at The Kitchen
- Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Afternoon Tea Special: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Meat Free March
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- A Taste of Cunard
Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
Celebrate Real Bread Week with a complimentary homemade bread and butter pudding when you order a starter and main course.
Available lunch and dinner from 23rd February - 3rd March 2019. Subject to availability.
To book please call 01425 282212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo courtesy of Felicity Spector