- What's On
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- 'Loire Valley, beyond Sancerre' Wine Dinner
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Shelina Permalloo
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- A Celebration of Vegan Dining for World Vegan Month
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- World Gin Day Dinner
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- English Tourism Week
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
Well this is a 'flippin' good offering if we do say so ourselves!
Join us this Shrove Tuesday for pancakes galore from the sweet to the savoury.
On the menu we have:
Duck & Plum Pancakes, Spring onions, cucumber £7
Spinach and laverstoke park ricotta pancakes, parmesan glaze £15
Nutella Mousse pancakes £7
Available lunch and dinner on 5th March 2019. Subject to availability.
To book please call 01425 282212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.