- What's On
- Spa'rvellous Experiences
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Kitchen
- Mother's Day Lunch
- Women in Wine
- Earth Hour
- Lunch on us with a 60 minute treatment
- Lord Digby Jones - A Journey Around this Troubled World Of Ours
- Christopher Biggins In Conversation With Lady Wilnelia Forsyth
- Mindfulness & Wellness Day
- VE Day 75th Anniversary Tea Party
- Burger & Cider
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Tapas Tuesday Special Offer
- Big Flavours and New Recipes
- Takeaway Pizza
- So much more to offer
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
So much more to offer
Stay with us this winter
Whilst our indoor pool and hydrotherapy pool are closed for some much needed pampering we've put together a list of things to do in and around Chewton Glen. We have so much more to offer both within the ground and on our doorstep.
Stay this winter and enjoy...
- Take a dip in our heated outdoor pool
- Whip up a storm in our James Martin lead cookery school.
- Play a round of golf on our 9 hole par 3 golf course, weather dependant.
- Challenge a partner to a game of tennis, indoor and outdoor courts available.
- Take to the treadmill in our gym.
- Join a fitness class or relax with an hour of yoga, we have two fitness studios.
- Enjoy a treatment in one of our 11 treatment rooms.
- Indulge with afternoon tea in The Dining Room.
- Catch up over a cocktail in the bar.
- Take a stroll to the beach, watch the wind!
- Borrow a bike and explore the surrounding New Forest.
- Jump on horseback and learn to ride in the nearby forest.
- Pop over to the Isle of Wight and take a cable car to the Needles.
The options are endless, so what are you waiting for? Grab a bag, pack your wellies and head down to us this winter.