- What's On
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Spring Food Pairing
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
Spring Food Pairing
1st April - 31st May
Brighter mornings, lighter evenings and a whole new selection of seasonal produce to play with in The Dining Room. In collaboration with our prestigious new house Champagne, Veuve Clicquot, we invite you to sample the delights of our special Spring Food Pairing offer.
This delicious 3 course menu will be served in the elegant Dining Room with sweeping views of our beautiful grounds and perfectly paired with a glass of Veuve Clicquot's heavenly Rosé Champagne, all for just £45 per person.
Fried duck egg, duck livers, crispy pancetta (Ce,D,E,Sd)
Assiette of spring lamb
Crushed peas & marjoram, fondant potato, confit shallot (Ce,D,E,G,Sd)
Yorkshire rhubarb, stem ginger [D,E,G,N,Sd]
So let us celebrate the arrival of spring with a seasonal treat you won't want to miss. Bring your nearest and dearest for lunch in The Dining Room and enjoy a delectable meal with an elegant twist.
Subject to availability and valid lunch time only in The Dining Room from 1st April - 31st May. Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.