- What's On
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- Easter Cookery Classes
- For one week only...
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Spanish Wine Dinner
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Spring Food Pairing
- Hambledon Wine Dinner at The Kitchen
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- English Tourism Week
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
From Friday 28th June...
Just when you thought Friday evenings couldn't get any better we introduce you to our Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes events...
After a long week in the office, dining 'al-desko' with back-to-back meetings and juggling the work/life balance we invite you to the Walled Garden for some much needed indulgence in the evening sunshine. Just bring your friends!
Arrive at the flourishing Walled Garden in the grounds of Chewton Glen to the sounds of soft music and the greeting of chilled Veuve Clicquot Champagne. Soak up the summer atmosphere with your friends and enjoy the delicious pizzas on offer, slice after slice! With all this also comes the inclusion of a complimentary glass of Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne to sip as you basque in the last of the day's sunlight, ready for the weekend ahead.
This luxurious offering is based on the sold-out #CGSummerVibes of 2018 yet this year we're hosting every other Friday from 28th June. So what are you waiting for? Bring your friends and toast to the weekend at Chewton Glen!
£25 per person
Includes a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne on arrival, unlimited pizza, a selection of salads and glass of Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne. PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL. As this event is at a special price, the Privilege Members discount is not applicable.
Dates for your diary are below:
Friday 28th June << BOOK NOW >>
Friday 12th July << BOOK NOW >>
Friday 26th July << BOOK NOW >>
Friday 9th August << BOOK NOW >>
Friday 23rd August << BOOK NOW >>