- What's On
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- 'Loire Valley, beyond Sancerre' Wine Dinner
- In Conversation with Dame Esther Rantzen and Rebecca Wilcox
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Dinner with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Laurence Henry
- Cook with Shelina Permalloo
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- A Celebration of Vegan Dining for World Vegan Month
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- World Gin Day Dinner
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- English Tourism Week
- Sunday Lunch
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
in The Kitchen
Fancy a delicious stone baked pizza from the comfort of your very own home?
Takeaway pizza is now available from The Kitchen!
Two Margarita Pizzas - £15
Two Alternative Pizzas - £20
Confit Potato, Lyonnaise Onions, Pancetta, Raclette Cheese
Spicy Lamb Sausage, Rosemary, Preserved Tomatoes, Black Olives
(V) Wild Broccoli, Radicchio, Dorset Blue Vinney, Flambards Egg, Violet Artichoke, Pine Nuts
All you need to do is pop into The Kitchen, order your desired pizza, wait 15 minutes for it to be cooked and then take it home to enjoy.
If the pizzas are not ready within 15 minutes you will enjoy them complimentary. Only available Monday - Thursday from 6pm and from 5pm on Fridays. Not valid with any other offer or discount. Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.