- What's On
- Peter Caddick-Adams - A New History of D-Day
- Spring Food Pairing
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Father's Day Nine & Dine
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- Visit Us at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
Enjoy a delicious midday meal...
Introducing the Chewton Glen Estate Menu which pays homage to the abundance of produce grown within the hotel grounds. This delicious menu has been designed to reflect the changing seasons and produce available, making each visit to The Dining Room even more unique as the last.
2 courses for £25 or 3 courses for £32
Click here to view a sample menu.
Subject to availability. Available lunch time Monday - Saturday from 2nd January 2019.
Book your table by phoning 01425 282212 or emailing email@example.com
Please note that we can cater for all dietary requirements with prior notice, including dairy free, gluten free, vegan and more. Please specify at the time of booking.