- Whats On
- Christmas Shopping Event
- Peter Snow & Ann MacMillan - War Stories
- Scandinavian Cuisine: The Art of Hygge
- Club Wembley
- Ocean Brothers, discover their story...
- Up your 'Game' with Ben Tish
- It's a Gin Thing
- Cook with Dan Doherty
- Christmas Drinks & Nibbles Cookery Class
- Christmas Bakes Cookery Class
- Edible Christmas Gifts for Hampers Cookery Class
- Christmas House Party
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Year House Party
- The Red Arrows with Former Fighter Pilot Justin Hughes
Up your 'Game' with Ben Tish
Friday 17th November
Date: Friday 17th November 2017
Time: 9.30am - 15.30pm
Join Ben Tish to learn about the food that made him a well-known name on the London food scene including appearances on Saturday Kitchen, Sunday Brunch, and MasterChef. Ben also writes for Waitrose Food Illustrated, The Guardian, The Telegraph and The Times.
Ben was most recently the Chef Director and Partner for the Salt Yard Group, including Salt Yard, Dehesa, Opera Tavern, Ember Yard and Veneta in Central London serving award-winning food in a relaxed environment. During his 11 years with the group, Ben established himself as cooking at the forefront of the Spanish/Italian modern tapas scene. Ben is now concentrating on his new solo project opening Spring 2018.
During the class you will learn the skills to perfectly cook his favourite autumn recipes with innovative twists on great British game dishes.
- Marinated venison and pancetta kebabs, sage alioli
- Buttermilk fried pheasant*, red cabbage, celeriac, raisin and caraway slaw
- Stuffed and roasted squash with fennel and barley
- Blackberry and apple pavlovas with walnuts and elderberries
*Please note guests will not be required to pluck and draw the pheasant for this dish, it will be given to you ready to cook.
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with Daniel and a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.00pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!
£195 per person