- What's On
- Spa'rvellous Experiences
- Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
- Mother's Day Lunch at The Kitchen
- Mother's Day Lunch
- Women in Wine
- Earth Hour
- Lunch on us with a 60 minute treatment
- Lord Digby Jones - A Journey Around this Troubled World Of Ours
- Christopher Biggins In Conversation With Lady Wilnelia Forsyth
- Mindfulness & Wellness Day
- VE Day 75th Anniversary Tea Party
- Burger & Cider
- Easter Afternoon Tea
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Tapas Tuesday Special Offer
- Big Flavours and New Recipes
- Takeaway Pizza
- So much more to offer
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
VE Day 75th Anniversary Tea Party
Sunday 10th May
Celebrate the 75th Anniversary of VE Day with family and friends on this glorious bank holiday at Chewton Glen, with a delicious afternoon tea (selection of finger sandwiches and savoury items, warm scones with local strawberry jam, cream and delicious home-made cakes and pastries) and musical entertainment by The Fifinellas, who will be performing a medley of wartime classics for all to enjoy, you can be sure it will be a day to remember.
Table reservations available from 1.30 pm - 4.00 pm, tables will be allocated for a maximum of 1½ hours.
Adults - £45.00 per person. Children aged 6 - 12 years £28.00. Children 5 and under free of charge
Price includes; A glass of fizz on arrival (soft drink alternative for children), afternoon tea served buffet style in the Lake Suite (refreshments will be served at the table), musical entertainment by The Fifinellas (performance times 1400-1445 and 1530-1615).
Dress Code: 1940's themed dress is encouraged, or why not be patriotic and wear red, white & blue?
Afternoon Tea Menu
Coronation Chicken Bridge Rolls
Roast Beef & Horseradish
Cucumber & Cream Cheese
Asparagus Pea & Morel Mushroom Quiche
Sultana & Cinnamon Scones with Clotted Cream and Jam
Plain Scones with Clotted Cream and Jam
Terms and Conditions:
Full payment is required at the time of booking and is non refundable. If due to unforeseen circumstances, the event has to be cancelled a full refund will be made.