- What's On
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Twilight Spa Evening
- Pizza & Wine
- Food For Change Festival
- Ladies Who Lunch Fashion Show
- A Chewton Glen Takeover...
- Celebrity Chefs
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Have You Eaten Grandma'
- The Hon. Mary Montagu-Scott 'Being The High Sheriff of Hampshire'
- Christmas Shopping Event
- Ocean Brothers - Reliving Their Dream
- New Forest Wedding Showcase
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- New Forest Activities
- Writing Workshop with Della Galton
- Book Lovers Lunch with Helen McGinn
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
Friday 14th December
Tickets: £125 per person to include a Veuve Clicquot Champagne and canapé reception, four-course dinner with flight of wines and Champagne, tea/coffee and spiced macarons, music and dancing.
Limited spaces available.
Dress code: black tie
Pressing of Leek and Smoked Chicken
Truffle mayonnaise, toasted hazelnut, golden raisin
(v) Salad of Heritage Beetroot
whipped curd, pear and walnut
Hand Dived Scallop
Celeriac, dulse seaweed, salsa verde
(v) Fresh Egg Tagliatelle
Jerusalem artichoke, kale, parmesan
Loin of Venison
Braised red cabbage, smoked potato, kale, red wine jus
(v) Risotto of Forest Mushrooms
pickled walnut, truffle pecorino
Dark Chocolate Delice
Passion fruit, salted caramel ice cream
Tea/coffee and spiced macarons
Please confirm any dietary requirements at the time of booking. A vegetarian option will be available to pre order.
Should you wish to stay on Friday night in one our beautiful Garden bedrooms or a Junior Suite overlooking the front lawns of the hotel, we are pleased to offer a special rate of £285 (Garden Room) or £325 (Junior Suite) inclusive of full English breakfast, service, VAT and full use of the hotel facilities. Other room categories are also available subject to availability.
To book or contact Reservations on 01425 282212, firstname.lastname@example.org