- What's On
- Spring Food Pairing
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Arancini & a Bellini at The Kitchen
- World Gin Day Dinner
- Summer Veuve Clicquot Vibes
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Summer Lunch
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019
- 'Fizz Fest' Vineyards of Hampshire Wine Festival 2019
- 100th Anniversary of the Forestry Commission
- 70th Anniversary of National Parks
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Chewton Glen Wine Club
- Junior Summer Tennis Camp
- Bron Burrell and her 1969 Austin Maxi – Puff the Magic Wagon
- Lymington Seafood Festival
- Gyles Brandreth - 'Dancing By the Light of the Moon'
- 50% Off Selected Cookery Classes
- An Evening with Opera Soprano Marion Wilman and Friends
- Discover The Hollywood Body Plan with David Higgins
- Tapas Tuesday Lunch Special Offer
World Gin Day Dinner
Saturday 8th June
Join us to celebrate World Gin Day on 8th June and enjoy a four course dinner with paired G&Ts. So gather family and friends and get ready for an evening of ‘gin’spiration.
The evening hosted by Lucy Northmore from Sipsmith Gin takes place in The Dining Room and is limited to just 22 guests. Enjoy a vodka based cocktail on arrival, followed by a four course dinner with paired cocktails.
Non-residential £95 per person
Includes: arrival drink, four course dinner with paired cocktails, coffee and petit fours
Roast Jerusalem Artichoke Espuma
Served with Prudence, Sipsmith Vodka, Italicus, peach purèe, bacon
Gin Cured Chalk Stream Trout
avocado, pomelo, radish, squid cracker
Served with Patience, Sipsmith VJOP Gin, sweet wine, homemade chamomile syrup, grapefruit twist.
Saddle of Lamb
charred cucumber, juniper scented gnocchi
Served with Constance, Sipsmith London Dry Gin, egg white, lemon juice, homemade cucumber and banana liqueur, Juniper berries.
Glazed Calamansi Tart
strawberry daiquiri sorbet
Served with Cygnet, Sipsmith Sloe 2017 Gin, fresh lime juice, Chartreuse, homemade strawberry and basil syrup, fresh basil.
Coffee and Petit Fours