- What's On
- Cookery Classes
- Dinner with Cyclist Mark Beaumont
- Meet & Treat This Christmas
- Christmas Flowers Morning Workshop
- Christmas Flowers Afternoon Workshop
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Christmas Dinner Dance
- The Chewton Glen Estate Lunch Menu
- Sunday Brunch
- Moules Monday
- Wellington Wednesday
- Fish Thursday
- Takeaway Pizza
- New Forest Activities
- Dinner with Luke Phillips
- All You Can Eat Pizza at The Kitchen
- 3 Courses for the Price of 2 at The Kitchen
- Real Bread Week at The Kitchen
- Valentine's at The Kitchen
- Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday at The Kitchen
- Afternoon Tea Special: National Chocolate Cake Day
- Dry 'Gin'uary - Complimentary G&T
- Wine, Dine & say 'Be Mine'
- Earth Hour - Dinner by Candlelight
- Meat Free March
- Lord Digby Jones - “A SWOT Analysis of the UK”
- A Taste of Cunard
Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen
Join us in celebration of Yorkshire Pudding Day at The Kitchen! We're offering you the chance to try not one, not two, but three delicious twists on the traditional Yorkshire Pudding all for £15 per person.
This trio includes:
- Toad in the whole with mini yorkies
- Roast beef and hoseradish with mini yorkies
- Pork and Apple with mini yorkies
Don't fancy all three? No problem! They're available for £6 each.
Available lunch and dinner for 3rd February 2019. Subject to availability.
To book please call 01425 282212 or email email@example.com.