Spa Therapist (32 Hours Per Week)
40 Hours Per Week
Join Chewton Glen as a Spa Therapist (32 Hours Per Week), providing exceptional treatments to all guests and members ensuring smooth operation, record keeping and client well-being. Giving continuous and consistently high standards.
- Carry out all treatments to the required standard and as booked by Reception.
- Work within the time guidelines of each treatment ensuring that the highest standard of client care is practised.
- To behave in a discreet and confidential manner.
- Ensure that product knowledge is well known and that the client’s time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
- Greet the client warmly and by their name, show them to the therapy room and indicate where everything is, ensuring the highest client care is given out at all times.
- Be knowledgeable on all facilities, products, and treatments offered within the Spa, informing the client of availability when requested.
- Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and grooming lounge at all times.
- Sell the products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Be flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa i.e. Reception, Pool Bar, Changing Rooms.
- Responsible for replenishing towels in the treatment rooms and taking the dirty towels to the laundry.
- Attend any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Ensure that Company Policies are followed at all times.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.