Afternoon Tea in Hampshire
Traditional English afternoon tea at Chewton Glen is a firm favourite. Using the finest fresh local Hampshire produce for just £26.00 you will be able to enjoy a full English afternoon tea, served in either our lounges, or, if it is fine weather, on our Terrace.
Afternoon Tea Times
Monday to Friday - 3.00 and 5.00pm
Saturday and Sunday - 3.30pm - 5.30pm.
Afternoon tea bookings are not available on Bank Holiday Mondays and throughout the Christmas and New Year period (24th, 25th, 26th and 27th and 31st December 2013 and 1st January 2014).
Captain's Marryat's English Afternoon Tea - £26.00
- Sandwiches include favourites such as Scottish smoked salmon, cucumber with cream cheese, ham and tomato and free-range egg and cress sandwiches
- Warm home-made scones, clotted cream and jam
- Cake selection prepared by our pastry chef
- Your choice of leaf tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Tea Selection Includes:
- Chewton Glen's own blend - superior blend with full body
- Earl Grey or Darjeeling - our traditional blends
- Assam - Rich, strong full-bodied empire tea
- China Oolong - semi-fermented, smooth with a touch of dryness
- Jasmine - delicate China tea with jasmine blossoms
- Gunpowder - brisk and pungent green tea
- Loose Organic Herbal Infusions
- Peppermint - known for prompting the digestion and relieving the symptoms of flu
- Camomile - assists sleep, helpful for stress, anxiety and indigestion
- Lemon Verbena - good for the digestion and for de-stressing
Celebration Afternoon Tea - £36.00
For Afternoon Tea Reservations
Telephone: 01425 275341