Afternoon Tea in Hampshire
Traditional English afternoon tea at Chewton Glen is a firm favourite. Using the finest fresh local Hampshire produce for just £29.50 per person you will be able to enjoy a full English afternoon tea, served in our restaurant overlooking the gardens, or, if it is fine weather, on our Terrace.
Afternoon tea times - 3.00pm - 4.30pm daily.
Afternoon tea bookings are not available on Bank Holiday Mondays and throughout the Christmas and New Year period.
Captain's Marryat's English Afternoon Tea - £29.50 per person
- Sandwiches include favourites such as Scottish smoked salmon, rare roast beef and horseradish, Somerset brie and pear chutney and Flambards egg and cress sandwiches
- Warm home-made scones, clotted cream and jam
- Cake selection prepared by our pastry chef
- Your choice of leaf tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Tea Selection Includes:
- Chewton Glen's own blend - superior blend with full body
- Earl Grey or Darjeeling - our traditional blends
- Assam - Rich, strong full-bodied empire tea
- China Oolong - semi-fermented, smooth with a touch of dryness
- Jasmine - delicate China tea with jasmine blossoms
- Gunpowder - brisk and pungent green tea
- Loose Organic Herbal Infusions
- Peppermint - known for prompting the digestion and relieving the symptoms of flu
- Camomile - assists sleep, helpful for stress, anxiety and indigestion
- Lemon Verbena - good for the digestion and for de-stressing
Celebration Afternoon Tea - £39.50 per person
All of the above plus a glass of Taittinger Champagne.
Taittinger Nocturne Champagne Afternoon Tea
£95.00 for two
Enjoy a relaxing indulgent afternoon tea for two accompanied with half a bottle of Taittinger Nocturne Champagne. Nocturne has a subtle and delicate taste that reveals aromas of peach and apricot. The palate is smooth and creamy, yet crisp and with hints of raisins and fruits in syrup. The perfect gift for any occasion.
For Afternoon Tea Reservations
Telephone: 01425 282212 or Email: email@example.com