Unique in every sense...
Built high among the trees of a secluded valley, each Treehouse is an unforgettable setting for unwinding, for relaxing, for simply being...
Exterior architecture is in perfect harmony with the surrounding treescape.
From their private balcony guests feel the ultimate seclusion; high above ground; far from everyday life. The interiors let nature in. Huge windows give a panoramic view through the canopy to the valley beyond.
The designer's use of soft, warm colours and pure, natural materials calm as well as comfort. Every need is catered for. From food to spa treatments, everything comes to you.
- A totally natural Forest setting - Elegantly simple, yet with the reassuring feeling of luxury you expect from Chewton Glen.
- Secluded and romantic - Nestled into a wooded valley access to the main hotel will be by foot or golf buggy.
- Each Treehouse is on stilts, delicately balanced within the valley and tree canopy.
- You will experience the sensation of leaving land, via the gang plank and of a floating suite.
- Floor to ceiling glass providing panoramic forest views and flooding suites with light.
- Each Suite provides a compact kitchenette and wonderful daily breakfast hamper delivered to your Suite.
The Treehouses are hidden in the grounds of Chewton Glen in a beautiful wooded valley (around 200 to 400 metres from the main hotel). Secluded and peaceful they are a short stroll or buggy ride from the main hotel. View on a map of the hotel >>
We have also created a wonderful Walled Kitchen Garden that is in full bloom and improved landscaping and parking for our guests.
Latest Press coverage:
Sunday Times >> / The Stylist >> / The Times >>
Buy a Treehouse Suite Gift Voucher Experience >>