- What's On
- Flights of Fancy - South Africa: one of the most well organised wine industries
- Taittinger Champagne Christmas Lunch
- Chewton Glen's 50th Anniversary Dinner Dance
- Flights of Fancy - The World: wines that you wouldn't expect!
- 50th Book
- Dinner with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Burns Night Celebration
- Flights of Fancy - Portugal: the big blend!
- New Cookery School Opening Soon
- In Conversation with Lord Digby Jones
- Flights of Fancy - Old World Vs New World: your opinion, blind tasting!
- Black tie dinner with Tenors Unlimited - The Rat Pack of Opera
- Bruce Denny
- Patricia Routledge
Burns Night Celebration
Wednesday 25th January
The Glenmorangie Company founded in 1893 in Tain, Ross-shire is home to some of Scotland’s best loved malt single whisky brands. Their constant pursuit of perfection has made Glenmorangie Scotland’s favourite single malt whisky for more than 30 years. This intimate Burns Night celebration will take place in the Wine Room for just 20 guests. Hosted by Glenmorangie Ambassador, Karen Fullerton.
£95 includes Glenmorangie cocktail on arrival, four-course dinner with whisky pairings coffee and whisky truffles.